Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham agreeable apostle appears Assyria beginning behold blessing blood bring brought called chap chapter Christ church cloud coming compared concerning continued covenant David death destroyed destruction divine earth Egypt enemies evident expression faith father fire fruit give given glorious glory God's grace hand hath heart heaven holy Isai Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews Judg judgment king kingdom land light living looked Lord manifest manner means mentioned Messiah Moses mountains nature observed offered Old Testament particularly pass person priest probably promise prophecies prophet Psalm received represented respect rest righteousness river saints says scripture seems servant signifies speaks Spirit spoken sufferings suppose taken temple thee things thou tion tree true unto verse viii whole wilderness
308. oldal - Although my house be not so with God; yet He hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although He make it not to grow.
455. oldal - And I will punish the world for their evil, And the wicked for their iniquity ; And I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
449. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
487. oldal - And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.
10. oldal - And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof...
456. oldal - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood ; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig-tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
40. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; "Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke; turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.
407. oldal - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
312. oldal - In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land : whom the Lord of Hosts shall bless, saying, " Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.