Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adopt Allegory altar amongst Apostles authority Baptism believe Bishops Blessed Blessed Virgin Mary cathedral cause central pulpit century character Chbist cheap edition Christian Church Catholic Church of England Church of Rome Church principles Churchmen clergy clergyman cloth confession congregation course Dissenters doctrine doubt duty earnest endeavour English Church error Evangelical faith fast Fcap feelings formularies give God's grace heart Holy Communion Holy Eucharist Holy Scripture influence mean mind moderation nation never object opinion parish party perhaps persons Peter's practice Prayer Book preach prejudice present priest Reformation religion religious respect reverence revival ritual Roman Catholic Roman Catholic churches Romanists Sacraments sins Sister of Mercy sort soul speak spirit Story Sunday sure Tale teaching things thought tion Tractarianism true truth whole wish words worldly worship young zeal
59. oldal - For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols; And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
123. oldal - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
67. oldal - THEY also are to be had accursed that presume to say, That every man shall be saved by the Law or Sect which he professeth, so that he be diligent to frame his life according to that Law, and the light of Nature. For Holy Scripture doth set out unto us only the Name of Jesus Christ, whereby men must be saved.
206. oldal - The body and blood of Christ which are verily and indeed taken and received by the faithful in the Lord's Supper.
131. oldal - AWAKE, my soul, and with the sun Thy daily stage of duty run ; Shake off dull sloth, and joyful rise To pay thy morning sacrifice.
137. oldal - Whose adorning, let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the orna-ment of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
103. oldal - As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
36. oldal - THE PATH OF LIFE. By the Author of the " Seven Corporal Works of Mercy.