Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appears Association attention believe body called cause chapel character Christ Christian Church common congregation connection course death desire Dissenters divine doctrine duty effect England English established evidence existence expression fact faith Father feeling friends give given hand heart hope human important influence interest Italy Jesus John kind labours late learned less letter light living means meeting mind ministers moral nature never notice object observations occasion opinion origin party passage passed persons present principles question readers reason received reference regard relation religion religious remarks respect says Scriptures seems sense shew Society speak spirit thing thought tion true truth Unitarian whole worship writer
469. oldal - Think not that I am come to destroy the law, and the prophets : I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
187. oldal - The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil ; my lust shall be satisfied upon them ; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.
619. oldal - So fades a summer cloud away, So sinks the gale when storms are o'er : So gently shuts the eye of day, So dies a wave along the shore. 3 A holy quiet reigns around, A calm which life nor death destroys ; Nothing disturbs that peace profound, Which his unfettered soul enjoys.
529. oldal - I ran it through, even from my boyish days To the very moment that he bade me tell it; Wherein I spake of most disastrous chances, Of moving accidents by flood and field, Of hair-breadth 'scapes i...
187. oldal - I was eyes to the blind, And feet was I to the lame. I was a father to the poor : And the cause which I knew not I searched out. And I brake the jaws of the wicked, And plucked the spoil out of his teeth.
335. oldal - For the living know that they shall die : but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward ; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
496. oldal - And keep the word of promise to the ear, But break it to the heart.
584. oldal - On a dû faire du style ce qu'on a fait de l'architecture. On a entièrement abandonné l'ordre gothique, que la barbarie avait introduit pour les palais et pour les temples...