Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection affectionate America appeared attend beloved blessed brothers Calcutta called cause christian comfort consolation conversation dear mother death delightful desire devoted direct distress duty earth engaged enjoy enter eternal expect farewell favoured feel felt friends give gospel grace happy Harriet Haverhill hear heart heathen heaven holy hope hour important India interest Isle Jesus July June kind land leave letters light live Lord March meet mind Miss mission missionary morning native never Newell night once pain past peace pleasure pray prayer preached present Providence received Redeemer rejoice religion Sabbath Saviour scenes short sickness sinners sister situation society soon soul spend spent spirit stranger sweet tears tell things thought trials trust vessel voyage week wish worship write
43. oldal - In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
25. oldal - Tis greatly wise to talk with our past hours ; And ask them, what report they bore to heaven : And how they might have borne more welcome news.
61. oldal - I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me : he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.
109. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
114. oldal - My best desires are faint and few, I fain would strive for more ; But when I cry, " My strength renew !
204. oldal - Bless the Lord, O our souls, and all that is within us bless his holy name.
138. oldal - Although the fig-tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines ; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat ; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls ; yet I will rejoice in the Lord, and joy in the God of my salvation.
130. oldal - To me remains nor place nor time, My country is in every clime; I can be calm and free from care On any shore, since God is there.
267. oldal - ... trust a prayerful consideration of the subject in its various attitudes, particularly in relation to the probable success and the difficulties attending such an attempt ; and that after examining all the information which they can obtain, they consider themselves as devoted to this work for life, whenever God in his providence shall open the way.