Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Abraham accusation adds become believe better blessings body bring brought called cast cause Christ circumcision clear comes condemned consider continually dead death desire dost doth effect enjoy evil faith Father fear feel flesh follows former Gentiles gift give given glory God's grace greater ground hand hast hath hear heaven Hence Homil honour hope Jews judgment justified keep kind leave live look Lord matter means mention mind nature objection once pass Paul person pleasure possible present promise Prophets punishment reason received riches righteousness saith salvation saved says seems sense shew shewn sins soul speaking Spirit stand suffer tell thee things thou thou art thyself turned uncircumcision unto Wherefore whole wilt wish worse worthy
xi. oldal - Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; but for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
176. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the Blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace...
421. oldal - For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
191. oldal - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held ; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
63. oldal - For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law...
245. oldal - For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope; Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
195. oldal - What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law; for I had not known lust, except the law had said, 'Thou shalt not covet.
286. oldal - For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
422. oldal - But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.