Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Adam animals appear ARGUMENT believe blessed blood body born break Christ christians common condemned consequences consider continually corrupt creatures crime curse danger death depravity desire destruction divine doctrine dreadful earth eternal evident evil eyes faith fall Father fear fire flesh follow force frequently give glory God's gospel grace greatest guilty hand happy hast hath heart heathens heaven hell holy hope human infinite Jesus king knowledge leave light living look Lord lost mankind matter means moral nature never once pass peace persons poor present prove reader reason receive righteousness salvation saved scriptures sense sinners sins sons sorrow soul speak Spirit suppose thee things thou thou art thou shalt thoughts thousand tion true truth turn unto whole wicked wonder wretched
216. oldal - We then as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain ; (for he saith ; I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation...
224. oldal - And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
213. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
144. oldal - As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
135. oldal - I made him just and right, Sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.
213. oldal - I create the fruit of the lips ; " Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near," saith the Lord ; and I will heal him.
135. oldal - Not what they would? what praise could they receive ? What pleasure I from such obedience paid, When will and reason, reason also is choice, Useless and vain, of freedom both despoil'd, Made passive both, had serv'd necessity, no Not me?
201. oldal - But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart : that is, the word of faith which we preach ; that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.