Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection answer appear asked attended Baptist believe Bible blessing brethren brother called cause character Christ Christian church consider continued conversation dear death desire Ditto divine doctrine duty expected expressed faith father fear feel friends give given glory gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart Holy hope important interesting Irish Jesus John kind labours late laws Letter live London Lord means meeting ment mind ministers Missionary months morning native nature never object peace persons poor pray prayer preached present priest readers reason received religion religious replied respecting salvation scriptures sermon Society soon soul spirit things Thomas thought tion true truth whole wish worship
243. oldal - Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me : if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right ; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
355. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us, and we would not hear; therefore is this distress come upon us.
75. oldal - Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance that they might obtain a better resurrection: And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment...
412. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
188. oldal - For he saith to Moses; I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
205. oldal - God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise, and the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty...
472. oldal - Prayer is the burden of a sigh, The falling of a tear ; The upward glancing of an eye, When none but God is near.
4. oldal - There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body, parts, or passions; of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness; the Maker, and Preserver of all things both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead there be three Persons, of one substance, power, and eternity; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
456. oldal - O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.