Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acquaintance admiring affection appear become believe break carried character comes consistency continually course death desire door double equally excellent excuse extreme eyes face fact feel fellow give half hand happen happy head heard heart honour hour human idea instant keep kind lady late least legs less letters living look matter means mind moral morning nature neighbours never night notions object observe occasion once Parallel party passed passion perhaps persons play pleasure poor practice present principle promise quiet reason received regard remark respect round rule seemed seen single Society soul speak spirit sure talk tell thing thought true truth turn virtue wife wish witness wonder
329. oldal - Oh that this too too solid flesh would melt, Thaw and resolve itself into a dew! Or that the Everlasting had not fix'd His canon 'gainst self-slaughter!
161. oldal - He was a man, take him for all in all, We ne'er shall look upon his like again.
335. oldal - Tweaks me by the nose? gives me the lie i' the throat, As deep as to the lungs? Who does me this? Ha! Swounds, I should take it, for it cannot be But I am pigeon-liver'd, and lack gall To make oppression bitter, or ere this I should have fatted all the region kites With this slave's offal.
156. oldal - What more felicity can fall to creature Than to enjoy delight with liberty, And to be lord of all the works of nature! To...
354. oldal - Ham. Do you see yonder cloud, that's almost in shape of a camel? Pol. By the mass, and 'tis like a camel, indeed. Ham. Methinks, it is like a weasel. Put. It is backed like a weasel. Ham. Or, like a whale ? Pol. Very like a whale.
59. oldal - So he died, and she very imprudently married the barber; and there were present the Picninnies, and the Joblillies, and the Garyulies, and the Grand Panjandrum himself, with the little round button at top; and they all fell to playing the game of catch as catch can, till the gunpowder ran out at the heels of their boots.
332. oldal - Thrift, thrift, Horatio; the funeral baked meats Did coldly furnish forth the marriage tables.
58. oldal - So she went into the garden to cut a cabbage-leaf, to make an apple-pie; and at the same time a great she-bear, coming up the street, pops its head into the shop. 'What! no soap?