Code of Federal Regulations: President. 3
Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1957
Special edition of the Federal register containing the full text of Presidential documents ... with ancillaries and index.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accordance active Administrator agency agreement amended America applicable appointment appropriate approved Army assistant August authority vested Board carry Chief City Civil Coast Commission Company continue Corps December deem Department designate determined directed Director duty Eastern effective employees established EXECUTIVE ORDER existing facilities February Federal feet follows foreign FRANKLIN functions Government Guard HARRY hereby hundred interest Interior Island issue January July June Labor lands laws leave located March ment Michigan migratory birds Navy necessary North November October Office operation Panama paragraph period personnel persons plants and facilities position possession powers prescribed President proclamation pursuant Railroad Railway regulations relating Reserve respect ROOSEVELT Secretary September Service South Southern Stat statutes taken terminated Thence thereof tion Title trade transferred transportation TRUMAN THE WHITE United virtue Washington WHEREAS WHITE HOUSE WITNESS York
243. oldal - ... is a party to an international agreement which provides for reciprocity in the granting of copyright, by the terms of which agreement the United States may, at its pleasure, become a party thereto.
540. oldal - The President, in time of war, is empowered, through the Secretary of War, to take possession and assume control of any system or systems of transportation, or any part thereof, and to utilize the same to the exclusion, as far as may be necessary, of all other traffic thereon for the transfer or transportation of troops, war material, and equipment, or for such other purposes connected with the emergency as may be needful or desirable.
68. oldal - NOW, THEREFORE. I, HARRY S. TRUMAN, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim the following policy of the United States of America with respect to the natural resources of the subsoil and sea bed of the continental shelf.
390. oldal - That a Council of National Defense is hereby established, for the coordination of industries and resources for the national security and welfare, to consist of the Secretary of War, the Secretary of the Navy, the Secretary of the Interior, the Secretary of Agriculture, the Secretary of Commerce, and the Secretary of Labor.
169. oldal - The proclaimed duties and other import restrictions shall apply to articles the growth, produce, or manufacture of all foreign countries, whether imported directly, or indirectly: Provided, That the President may suspend the application to articles the growth, produce, or manufacture of any country because of its discriminatory treatment of American commerce or because of other acts or policies which in his opinion tend to defeat the purposes set forth in this section...
177. oldal - An Act to authorize the registration of trade-marks used in commerce with foreign nations or among the several States or with Indian tribes, and to protect the same...
537. oldal - As provided by Section 10 of the Railway Labor Act, as amended, from this date and for thirty days after the board has made its report to the President, no change, except by agreement, shall be made by the carrier or by their employees, in the conditions out of which the dispute arose.
508. oldal - The board shall report its findings to the President with respect to the said dispute within thirty days from the date of this order. "As provided by section 10 of the Railway Labor Act, as amended, from this date and for thirty days after the Board has made its report to the President, no change, except by agreement, shall be made by the carriers represented by the Eastern Carriers...
315. oldal - Stat. 717. such inspection to be in accordance and upon compliance with the rules and regulations prescribed by the Secretary of the Treasury in the Treasury decision ' relating to the inspection of returns by the Federal Trade Commission, approved by me this date.