Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according advocates angels apostles appears argument assertion authority believe Bishop book of Revelation called cause character charge Christ Christian church common concerning Crete Cyprian deacons death deny direct divine doctrine doubt elders Ephesus Episcopacy Episcopal epistles eternal evidence exercised existence express fact faith fathers follow former friends give given gospel hands hierarchy holy Jerome Jesus judge justified latter Layman learned light Lord manner mean ment mind ministers ministry nature never objection opinion ordained particular Paul persons prelates Presbyters Presbytery priesthood priests principles proof prove question reader reason received religion rest scripture sense single spirit superiour suppose tell term Testament testimony things thou Timothy tion Titus true truth twelve unto whole writers
94. oldal - Woe unto thee, Chorazin ! woe unto thee, Bethsaida ! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
170. oldal - For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee : 6 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
275. oldal - The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD.
41. oldal - Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 2.
100. oldal - ... and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel.
429. oldal - Here will I hold. If there's a power above us (And that there is, all Nature cries aloud Through all her works), he must delight in virtue ; And that which he delights in must be happy.
93. oldal - AND when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
303. oldal - For the love of Christ constraineth us ; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead ; and that He died for all, that they who live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him who died for them, and rose again.
99. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you. that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.