Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted appears appointed Archbishop authority baptism believe Bishop body building called Camb canon canonry cathedral chapel Christ Christian church clergy College Commissioners common consecration considered contained continued correspondent court Dean desire diocese direct divine doubt duty ecclesiastical England Exeter express faith feel give given grace grant Hall hands held holy John King land late learned letter Lincoln living London Lord Majesty matter means meeting mentioned minister nature never object observed opinion Oxford parish passage passed persons practice prayer preach present priest principle Queen question reason received reference regard respect sacrament seems sermon society supposed taken things tion Trinity University whole
373. oldal - If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods...
275. oldal - IT is not lawful for any man to take upon him the office of public preaching; or ministering the sacraments in the congregation, before he be lawfully called, and sent to execute the same.
85. oldal - That all Marriages which shall hereafter be celebrated between persons within the Prohibited Degrees of Consanguinity or Affinity shall be absolutely null and void to all intents and purposes whatsoever.
560. oldal - And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul : neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
501. oldal - Nay, so far was it from the purpose of the Church of England to forsake and reject the Churches of Italy, France, Spain, Germany, or any such like Churches, in all things which they held and practised...
677. oldal - And here it is to be noted, that such Ornaments of the Church and of the Ministers thereof, at all Times of their Ministration, shall be retained, and be in use, as were in this Church of England, by the Authority of Parliament, in the Second Year of the Reign of King Edward the Sixth.
263. oldal - And she may still exist in undiminished vigour when some traveller from New Zealand shall, in the midst of a vast solitude, take his stand on a broken arch of London Bridge to sketch the ruins of St. Paul's.
460. oldal - Majesty's dominions, and inhabiting and residing within the said countries, who profess the public worship of Almighty God according to the principles of the Church of England, and who, in order to provide a regular succession of ministers for the service of their church, are desirous of having certain of the subjects or citizens of those countries, consecrated Bishops according to the form of consecration of the Church of England...