Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according advantage affection agreeable appear beauty body called carried character common consider conversation delight desire discourse dress excellent eyes face faith figure fortune give given greater greatest half hand happy head hear heard heart honour hope hour human humble imagination immediately kind king lady lately learning least leave letter light live look manner matter means mentioned merit mind modesty morality nature never objects obliged observed occasion particular pass person pleased pleasure poor present proper reader reason received religion rest riches seems seen sense servant side sight soul speak SPECTATOR sure taken tell thing thought thousand tion told took town turn virtue weight whole woman write young
52. oldal - ... in my imagination it is! my gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now, to mock your own grinning? quite chapfallen? Now get you to my lady's chamber, and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favour she must come; make her laugh at that. Prithee, Horatio, tell me one thing. Hor. What's that, my lord? Ham. Dost thou think...
72. oldal - To daily fraud, contempt, abuse and wrong, Within doors, or without, still as a fool, In power of others, never in my own; Scarce half I seem to live, dead more than half. O dark, dark, dark, amid the blaze of noon, Irrecoverably dark, total eclipse Without all hope of day! O first created beam, and thou great Word, Let there be light, and light was over all; Why am I thus bereaved Thy prime decree?
71. oldal - Tunes her nocturnal note : thus with the year Seasons return, but not to me returns Day, or the sweet approach of even or morn, Or sight of vernal bloom, or summer's rose, Or flocks, or herds, or human face divine...
148. oldal - They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters ; These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep.
66. oldal - I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
26. oldal - In counterpoise ; now ponders all events, Battles, and realms : in these he put two weights, The sequel each of parting and of fight : The latter quick up flew and kick'd the beam...
37. oldal - Their sound is gone out into all lands : and their words into the ends of the world.