Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted appears attention authority believe Bishop body called cause character charge Christ Christian Church Clergy College Committee conduct considerable considered continued course desire directed divine doctrine duty effect England established evidence expressed faith Father feel give given Gospel hand Holy hope important instruction interest John knowledge labours late less letter live Lord manner master means meeting ment mind nature never object observed opinion parish passage persons poor practice preached present principles produce prove question readers reason received refer religion religious remarks respect Scriptures sense Sermon Society spirit taken things thought tion true truth University whole
525. oldal - As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, "Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
247. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you ; but that ye be perfeetly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
19. oldal - What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
632. oldal - When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it : it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow : that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
153. oldal - Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement, but I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
18. oldal - But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
109. oldal - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek : for the same Lord over all, is rich unto all that call upon him.
203. oldal - And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousand of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.