Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American amount Andover appointed become born Boston called cause character Christ Christian church commenced Cong Congregational Connecticut continued course death died dismissed divinity duties Education Society efforts elected England entered established faith feel formed friends give gospel graduated Harvard Haven heart important increase individuals influence inst installed institution instruction interest James John July June labors land learning living Lord March Mass means meeting mind minister ministry missionary moral nearly never North object ordained pastor persons preached Pres present president principles professor published received religion religious Report respect returned Samuel Seminary Sept sermon settled spirit studied success supply Theol theological thing Thomas tion town United West whole York young
221. oldal - ... but by the Spirit of the Lord of hosts, that the world is to be overcome, and the kingdom of righteousness and peace established.
331. oldal - And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
339. oldal - ... that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
220. oldal - Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, The people in whose heart is my law; Fear ye not the reproach of men, Neither be ye afraid of their revilings. For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, And the worm shall eat them like wool: But my righteousness shall be for ever, And my salvation from generation to generation.
57. oldal - And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...
322. oldal - And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
221. oldal - Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpeh and Shen, and called the name of it Eben-ezer, saying, Hitherto hath the Lord helped us.
332. oldal - A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation : I the Lord will hasten it in his time.