Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acquire affections arise attention become benevolence better blessings called cause character cheerful Christ christian circumstances comfort command condition conduct conscience consider constant continually danger death desire devotion disposition duties earth enter excite exertions expressions faith feelings friends future give given glory God's gospel habits happiness heart heaven holy hope hour imagination important impressions improvement influence instruction interest Jesus kindness labors light lives look Lord manner means merely mind moral motives nature neglect ness never obedience object obligations ourselves passed perfect piety practical prayers preparation present principles reason receive regard religion religious remember render requires rest rules Saviour scenes seems serious sincerity society soon sorrow speak spirit strength suffering teach temper temptation things thought tion trials truth turn views virtue wants weak whole wishes
148. oldal - Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no ^ flesh while the world standeth, * lest I make my brother to offend.
91. oldal - And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
93. oldal - I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me though he die, yet shall he live; and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.
38. oldal - For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
xii. oldal - Now, Spring returns : but not to me returns The vernal joy my better years have known ; Dim in my breast life's dying taper burns, And all the joys of life with health are flown.
340. oldal - Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain ; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who taketh his name in vain.
97. oldal - God hath highly exalted him, and given him a name above every name; that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow...
208. oldal - For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord.