Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham answer appointed assured bear become beginning believe Bible blessing body bring brought called carry cause chapter Christ coming continually course creatures darkness death desires direct Divine doubt earth effect Egypt existence eyes fail faith father feel followed formed give given God's Gospel grave hand happy head hearts heaven High holy hope hour human Isaac Israel Israelites Jacob Joseph kind knowledge land language less light living look Lord man's means mighty mind moral Moses nature necessary never object offered once pass period persons possessed present promised race reason receive remember rendered respect rest revelation sent serve soul speak spirit sure taken taught tell things till tion told tribes truth voice whole worship
305. oldal - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire ; and it sat upon each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
xviii. oldal - Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: to God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever.
283. oldal - And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
110. oldal - And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
207. oldal - And Moses returned unto the Lord, and said, Lord, wherefore hast thou so evil entreated this people ? why is it that thou hast sent me ? for since I came to Pharaoh to speak in thy name, he hath done evil to this people ; neither hast thou delivered thy people at all.
xiii. oldal - And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.
184. oldal - And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
213. oldal - So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest ; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to-day have I begotten thee.
185. oldal - Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we : come on, let us deal wisely with them ; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.