Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance acknowledge adoption affections apostles appear authority believe blessings body BOOK called cause character Christ christian church claim considered contemplate conviction death desire direct disciples divine doctrine duty earth enter eternal evidence evil example exertions exhibit fail faith Father fear feelings give given glory God's godliness gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven HISTORY holy honour hope human important influence instruction interest Israel Jesus Jesus Christ JOHN king kingdom knowledge light live LONDON look Lord manner means ment mercy mind miracle moral nature ness obedience object offered once ourselves perfect persons practical prayer prepared present principles profession promise prophet reason received reference religion sacred Saviour seek society sorrows soul spirit suffering things thou thought tion true truth unto volume wants whole wisdom
10. oldal - But ye are come unto Mount Zion ; and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem ; and to an innumerable company of angels ; to the general assembly and church of the first-born, which are written in heaven ; and to God, the Judge of all; and to the spirits of just men made perfect...
5. oldal - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem : they shall prosper that love Thee/ Peace be within Thy walls, and prosperity within Thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
335. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
11. oldal - See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven...
239. oldal - I am not mad, most noble Festus, but speak forth the words of truth and soberness. 26 For the king knoweth of these things, before whom also I speak freely: for I am persuaded that none of these things are hidden from him; for this thing was not done in a corner. 27 King Agrippa, believest thou the prophets? I know that thou believest.
28. oldal - When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was (but the servants which drew the water knew) the governor of the feast...
ix. oldal - And Paul said, I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.
306. oldal - LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is ; that I may know how frail I am. Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth ; and mine age is as nothing before thee : verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity.