Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham accomplish according Acts apostle attain authority become believe bestowed blessings body brethren called cause chapter character Christ Christians church dead death deliverance designed desire distinction divine doctrine duty effect equally evil existence expressed fact faith Father flesh follows fully Gentiles gift give given glory God's gospel grace happiness hath heart holy hope human idea indicate influence interpretation Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John justified knowledge language less live Lord manifest mankind manner Matt means mind moral namely nature ness obedience obey object Paul peace penalty perfect persons preached present privileges promise punishment reason received reference regard rejected rendered respect result revealed righteousness salvation saved Scriptures seems sense sinners sins speak spirit Stuart sufferings supposed things thou tion true truth understood unto verse whole
104. oldal - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all...
253. oldal - For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
228. oldal - They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God : but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
243. oldal - Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved : 28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness : because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
242. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people ; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
19. oldal - But rise and stand upon thy feet; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee.
258. oldal - Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God...
155. oldal - And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life...