Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American appear argument beauty become believe Bishop body Book called Canon Catholic cause Christ Christian Church Clergy Convention Council course Court Creed death Diocese Divine doctrine duty earth England English Episcopal existence expressed fact Faith Father feeling give grace hand heart Heaven Holy hope human increase interest Italy Jesus learning less light living Lord marriage matter means mind nature never object once opinion organization Parish parties passed perhaps persons practical Prayer preached present principles question reason received regard relations Religion Roman Rome School Scripture seems sense sermon Society soul spirit stand things thought thousand tion true truth United Universe volume whole writings York
211. oldal - And we also bless Thy holy Name for all Thy servants departed this life in Thy faith and fear ; beseeching Thee to give us grace so to follow their good examples, that with them we may be partakers of Thy heavenly kingdom.
409. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.
127. oldal - The offering of Christ once made is that perfect redemption, propitiation, and satisfaction, for all the sins of the whole world, both original and actual ; and there is none other satisfaction for sin, but that alone.
137. oldal - O Lord and heavenly Father, according to the institution of thy dearly beloved Son our Saviour Jesus Christ, we, thy humble servants, do celebrate and make here before thy Divine majesty, with these thy holy gifts, which we now offer unto thee, the memorial thy Son hath commanded us to make...
36. oldal - It is evident unto all men, diligently reading holy Scripture and ancient authors, that from the Apostles' time there have been these Orders of Ministers in Christ's Church, — Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.
87. oldal - We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of all things, visible and invisible: And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, begotten of the Father...
325. oldal - And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, And the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures, And ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead: Whose kingdom shall have no end.
4. oldal - With solemn touches troubled thoughts, and chase Anguish and doubt and fear and sorrow and pain From mortal or immortal minds.
136. oldal - The Sacraments were not ordained of Christ to be gazed. upon, or to be carried about, but that we should duly use them. And in such only as worthily receive the same, they have a wholesome effect or operation ; but they that receive them unworthily, purchase to themselves damnation, as St. Paul saith.