Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted according Apostle appear applied argument authority believe bring called cause chapter charity Christ Christian clear clearly command conceived conclude condition confirmation connected consequently considered construction day of judgment dead deeds difficulty doctrine doubt earth effect eternal evidence express fact faith fruits fully give given Gospel grace greatest ground hath heart hold holy hope indispensable intended James judged justifica justification living Lord man's manner matter mean ment mentioned necessarily necessary obedience observations obtain particularly Paul Paul's perfect performed person plain possess principle produce prove question quotation quoted reason receive remission of sins remitted repentance respect reward righteousness salvation saved says Scott Scrip Scripture sense shew shewn sinner Spirit statement supposed surely take place tenet texts things thou tion true truth unto verse whereby wholly words worketh writers written
286. oldal - Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; 18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate...
54. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves ; which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another,) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to.
136. oldal - But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
60. oldal - And beside this, giving all diligence, ADD TO YOUR FAITH virtue; and to virtue knowledge; and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren not unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
233. oldal - Works done before the grace of Christ, and the inspiration of his Spirit, are not pleasant to God, forasmuch as they spring not of faith in Jesus Christ...
151. oldal - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts : and then shall every man have praise of God.
294. oldal - But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: and thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
285. oldal - For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
180. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ...