Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection appeared attended believe blessed body brother brought called cause chapel character Christ Christian Church Circuit considerable continued conversion dear death desire Divine doctrine duty earth eternal expressed eyes faith father fear feel felt formed friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart heaven Holy honour hope human important increased interest Jesus Jesus Christ John kind labours late leave letter light live look Lord manner means meet Methodist mind Missionary Missions morning nature never object observed once peace persons poor pray prayer preached Preachers present reason received religion religious respect salvation Scriptures Society soon soul speak spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion true truth unto whole
495. oldal - Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
413. oldal - From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away ? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go ? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
376. oldal - For the Lord most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.
21. oldal - And they were the more fierce, saying, He stirreth up the people, teaching, throughout all Jewry, beginning from Galilee to this place.
103. oldal - Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
450. oldal - Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant...
513. oldal - What then ? are we better than they ? No, in no wise : for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one : there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
376. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the Lord, I will hear the heavens, And they shall hear the earth ; And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil ; And they shall hear Jezreel.