Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
For Missionaries After the Apostolical School: A Series of Orations: In Four ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
able according Apostles applied appointed arms blessing bring brought called cast cause character Christ Christian Church concerning condition Constitution course darkness death deliver dignity discourse divine doctrine doth duty earth establish faith Father fear follow former friends gave give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven hindered Holy human idea instructions journey keep king kingdom labour land live Lord master means mind ministers Missionary nature necessary never occasion passage pastor Paul peace perfect possessions preach present principle propagation proved purse question received region rule sake scrip Scriptures sense servants sionary Societies soul speak spirit stand strength sword things thought tion took town true trust truth twelve unto visible whole wisdom worldly worthy
101. oldal - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty...
29. oldal - And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.
26. oldal - But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
2. oldal - ... fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul ; but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing ? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not, therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
55. oldal - Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
1. oldal - And the brother"* shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child : and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. ^And" ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake : but he that endureth to the end shall be saved...
1. oldal - But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
35. oldal - Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding, be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
xviii. oldal - Godliness hath the promise of the life that now is, as well as of that which is to come...