Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according advantage Affections againſt alſo Angels appear Author becauſe beſt better Bleſſed Body Cauſe certainly Children Chriſtian Church concerning conſequently conſider Conſideration Creature Death deſire Diſcourſe Divine Duty Earth Evil excellent Faith fall firſt Folly former further give Glory greater greateſt Ground Hand Happineſs Heart Heaven himſelf Holy Ideas Innate Inſtance Judge Judgment laſt latter leaſt leſs Light live Lord Love mean Meaſure Mind Moral moſt muſt Name Nature needs neſs never Notion Object obliged Order Peace Perfection Perſon Pleaſure Practice Praiſe preſent Principles proceed pure Reaſon reflect Religion reſpect Reward Righteouſneſs ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Secondly ſee ſelf Senſe ſet ſhall ſhould ſince ſome Soul Spirit ſtand ſtate ſuch ſufficient ſuppoſed themſelves theſe things thoſe thou Thoughts true Truth underſtand uſe Vertue whole Wiſdom Wiſe World
11. oldal - But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief; ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day ; we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
168. oldal - And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
224. oldal - He bringeth forth the clouds from the ends of the world : and sendeth forth lightnings with the rain, bringing the winds out of His treasures.
48. oldal - Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it. 3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth...
81. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for...
163. oldal - He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord : and look, what he layeth out, it shall be paid him again.
130. oldal - One thing have I desired of the Lord, which I will require : even that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the fair beauty of the Lord, and to visit his temple.
211. oldal - Yea, the darkness is no darkness with Thee, but the night is as clear as the day : the darkness and light to Thee are both alike.
1. oldal - Blefled are the poor in fpirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.