Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added angel Anna appeared Armly's Armly’s aunt babe Bath believe beloved blessed bosom Charles Charley cherub child Christ christian cottage cyon dame Brown daugh daughter dear father death delight divine earth exclaimed eyes faith favor flax garden George Fox give glory grace grandmother Halcyon Villa Hallett hand hath heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour humble husband inquire Jessamine lawn Jesus John Armly kind Lady Saville Lamb Lillie lips little John look Lord marriage Mary Mary's Mary’s mind morning mother mourn never parents parterre pious poor praise pray prayer present Redeemer replied righteous saints Savior scene scripture sir William sir William Saville sorrow soul spinning wheel spirit sufferings Susan sweet sweet child tears tell tender thanks thee things thou thought vicar vicarage wagon watch wept widow wife wish woman word worldly Worthy young
224. oldal - God that made the world, and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands ; neither is worshipped with men's hands ; as though he needed any thing ; seeing he giveth to all, life, and breath, and all things...
40. oldal - But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel : ' And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh...
110. oldal - I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed to Him against that day.
173. oldal - Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hatli promised to them that love him ? 6 But ye have despised the poor.
107. oldal - Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized...
234. oldal - Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
45. oldal - I am crucified with Christ ; nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me ; and the life that I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
114. oldal - And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee : though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid ; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song ; he also is become my salvation.