Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2dly afflictions Almighty Apostles appointed assured Avord Beelzebub believe benevolence blasphemy blessed body brethren called Centurion Cornelius charity child Christ Christian church circumcision comfort compassion David dead death devil devotion distressed divine doctrine duty eternal evil eye of Providence eyes faith Father favour fear fore friends give glory God's gospel grave guilty hand happiness hath heart heaven hell Holy Ghost honour hope human Jesus Jews labour Lazarus lence ligion live lively colours Lord mankind mercy mind misery nature ness never omni studio ourselves pain parent perfect Pharisees pheme piety poor Potiphar pray prayer preach Presbyters reason regard religion repentance resurrection rich righteous salvation Saviour says Scripture sense sent shew sincere sins sion sorrow soul spirit suffer sure tences tender thee things thou tion true truth unto virtue washed and anointed wflr whilst whole words worship
219. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us, and we would not hear; therefore is this distress come upon us.
259. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly ; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
106. oldal - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
182. oldal - Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
288. oldal - Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped...
50. oldal - I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
165. oldal - And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of His grace, Which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
234. oldal - But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand ; there is none greater in this house than I ; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife...