Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit agree answer Apostles appear argument assertion authority believe Bible Bishop blood body bread Breckinridge called canon Catholic cause charge Christian church of Rome claim Confession controversy Council death decree defend deny discussion divine doctrine error established Eucharist evidence existence fact false Fathers give given hand head heresy heretics hold Holy Hughes infallible interpretation Italy Jesus Christ John judge language last letter letter Lord Luther matter meaning ministers never opinion passage persons Pope Presbyterian present Priest principle proof Protestant Protestant religion Protestant rule prove published question quoted reader reason received reference Reformation religion religion of Christ reply Roman Catholic rule of faith sacrament Scripture sense speak spirit suppose teach tell testimony thing tion true truth whole writings
145. oldal - Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
263. oldal - Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high, priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; for then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
248. oldal - These angels and men, thus predestinated and foreordained, are particularly and unchangeably designed ; and their number is so certain and definite, that it cannot be either increased or diminished.
346. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
308. oldal - Likewise after supper he took the cup; and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this; for this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many, for the remission of sins; do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of me.
143. oldal - Let not him that girdeth on his harness boast himself as he that putteth it off.
367. oldal - How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you.
323. oldal - I say unto you, except ye eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man, ye have no life in you.
130. oldal - When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.