Identifying the Antichrist
Trilogy of the Assyrian
A Warning to the Nations
The Last Time
Kept from the Hour of Temptation
The Last Trump
abomination abomination of desolation according Ahaz angels Antichrist apostle Assyrian Babylon beginning of sorrows behold believe blessed book of Daniel book of Revelation bring circumcision cometh coming concerning connection Course of Punishment covenant Daniel Daniel's seventieth week desolation destroy doctrine dominion dragon earth Esar-haddon evil faith fathers Fifth Course flesh fourth beast Gentiles given glory God's gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Hezekiah Isaiah Israel's program issue Jerusalem Jesus Christ John Judah king of Assyria kingdom land little horn Lord of hosts Lord's Day Luke Matt Messiah mouth mystery nations Nebuchadnezzar Paul preaching program with Israel receive righteousness Rosh Hashanah saith the Lord Satan say unto Scripture seal Sennacherib shadow of degrees shew Shinar spirit sword thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt tion told tribulation trumpet truth understand voice wisdom word wrath Zechariah Zion
44. oldal - For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
148. oldal - Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ...
134. oldal - And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
221. oldal - And I looked, and behold, a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger and with death and with the beasts of the earth.
45. oldal - He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied : . By his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; For he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, And he shall divide the spoil with the strong; Because he hath poured out his soul unto death: And he was numbered with the transgressors ; And he bare the sin of many, And made intercession for the transgressors.
60. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations : and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
290. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
302. oldal - And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations ; and He shall rule them with a rod of iron : and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
295. oldal - Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
90. oldal - FOR Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, Until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.