Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Directions for Studying I. a General System Or Body of Divinity: Ii. the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
according againſt alſo Apoſtles Article contains Authority becauſe beginning believe Biſhop Body Book called Canonical Certainty Chapter Chriſt Chriſtian Church concerning conſequently Corruption Creed Damnation deny deſerve Divinity Doctrin doth Eighth Elect eſt eternal everlaſting evident evil Faith fall Father Fifth Firſt Firſt Propoſition Fleſh follows Fourth given God's Grace hath Hell himſelf Holy Holy Ghoſt Holy Scripture Homilies Juſtification living Lord manner means moſt muſt Name Nature neceſſary needs never Order Original particular Perſons Power Predeſtination Propoſition Queſtion quod Reaſon receive Religion reſpect Sacraments ſaid Salvation ſame ſaved ſay Scripture Second Sect ſee ſelf Senſe ſhall ſhe ſhould Sixth ſome ſpeak Spirit ſuch Syſtem Teſtament thee theſe things Third Third Propoſition thoſe thou Three tion true Truth Turretin's Locus Twenty unto uſe viſible Church Volume whereby whole World
39. oldal - Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
79. oldal - The condition of man, after the fall of Adam, is such, that he cannot turn and prepare himself, by his own natural strength and good works, to faith, and calling upon God : wherefore we have no power to do good works pleasant and acceptable to God, without the grace of God by Christ preventing us, that we may have a good will, and working with us, when we have that good will.
38. oldal - Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without ; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
41. oldal - Lord must not strive, but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves ; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth, and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
39. oldal - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance, that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee, by the putting on of my hands.
140. oldal - Word. Whosoever, through his private judgment, willingly and purposely, doth openly break the Traditions and Ceremonies of the Church, which be not repugnant to the Word of God, and be ordained and approved by common authority, ought to be rebuked openly...
35. oldal - Jews ; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To...
36. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...
36. oldal - ... as deceivers, and yet true ; as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold we live ; as chastened, and not killed ; as sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing ; as poor, yet making many rich ; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.