Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection appear beautiful believe bishop blessed body bright brought called cause character child Christ Christian church coming consider continued darkness dear death desire divine doctrine duty earth England evil eyes faith Father fear feel flower give given glory gospel grace ground hand head heard heart heaven holy honour hope hour human important interesting Ireland Jesus kind Lady land letter light living look Lord means mind mother nature never object observe once passed peace perhaps person poor prayer present promise Protestant readers received religion remain rest scripture seems society sorrow soul spirit suffering surely thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto verse voice whole young
225. oldal - Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently...
186. oldal - And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him; for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
429. oldal - And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
313. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself...
428. oldal - And Noah went forth, and his sons and his wife and his sons
382. oldal - I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation : and all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing : and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
48. oldal - If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind...
431. oldal - Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains. At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
53. oldal - And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
424. oldal - God made the earth and the heavens, and every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew ; for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth-, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of- the ground.