Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus: Illustrated in Nine Lectures, Delivered ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
Abraham according apostle appear application beggar believe blessed bosom brethren called chapter character Christian circumstances close commentator common commonly concerning condition consider contain continued course dead death delivered described desire discourse dispensation divine doctrine earth employed eternal evidently examination eyes facts faith father figurative follows future Gentiles give given gospel gulf hades hath hear hearers heaven hell illustration immediately important intended intimated Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews kingdom language Lazarus Lecture literally Lord meaning misery Moses nature necessary never notice object observed opinion original parable particular passage person preachers present prophets punishment reason reference relation remarks rendered reply represented rich Saviour says scriptures sent souls spirit statement sufferings supposed tell Testament thee things thou tion torments true truth understand understood unto whole wicked writers
161. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people...
79. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience, and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
20. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
128. oldal - Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
128. oldal - So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress : but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law ; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
143. oldal - Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a wine-press in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country...
175. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
144. oldal - Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes'? 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
37. oldal - Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.