Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham apostle appear attention baptism baptized believe Bengalee Bible Society blessed Board brethren called cause ceived cerning Christian circumcision Committee conversation covenant death divine divine grace doctrines duty earth eternal faith father favour feel formed friends Futika give glory God's Gospel grace happy hath heart heaven Holy honour hope Hopedale idolatry instruction Jesus Christ Jews John John Spottiswood John Willock John Winram Karass labour language live Lord James Stewart Lord Jesus Lord's Lord's Prayer Lord's Supper ment mercy mind ministers mission Missionary Society nations nature ness never New-York persons prayer preached Presbyterian present promise racter received Reformed religion respect Sabbath salvation Saviour Scriptures sent Serampore sermon sinners sion soul spirit Sungskrit Synod Testament thee things thou tion tism town truth unto whole Willock words worship zeal
161. oldal - This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you, and thy seed after thee: Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
63. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
12. oldal - John answered them, saying, I baptize with water; but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; he it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
160. oldal - Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham ; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
70. oldal - Behold, Thou hast made my days as it were a span long, and mine age is even as nothing in respect of Thee ; and verily every man living is altogether vanity. For man walketh in a vain shadow, and disquieteth himself in vain ; he heapeth up riches, and cannot tell who shall gather them.
107. oldal - God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
63. oldal - In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ...
316. oldal - Whatever withdraws us from the power of our senses, whatever makes the past, the distant, or the future predominate over the present, advances us in the dignity of thinking beings.
346. oldal - And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art, northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward : for all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
359. oldal - Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. Then are they glad because they be quiet ; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.