Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
admitted advert Athanasian Creed attempt Australian Colonies Baptism believe better Bishop blessing bodies British North America called Canterbury character child Christ Christian Church of England classes Colonial Office Colonists Committee Communion course Crown Desdemona Diocese districts doctrine doubt duty dwell Eegeneration emigration English established evil faith feel Government heart Holy Holy Communion hope infant Infant Baptism labour land least living look Lord Lord Byron Lord's Supper Lower Canada matter means ment mind moral nations natives nature never North America object opinion Othello passage perhaps persons poet Poetry population present principle question quoted reference religious remarks respect Sacrament Scripture seems sense settlement Shakspeare Society South Wales speak spiritual Sydney Smith things thou tion true truth Van Diemen's Land whole wholly words writer Zealand
350. oldal - In the blest kingdoms meek of joy and love. There entertain him all the Saints above In solemn troops, and sweet societies, That sing, and singing in their glory move, And wipe the tears for ever from his eyes.
313. oldal - If it be you that stir these daughters' hearts Against their father, fool me not so much To bear it tamely; touch me with noble anger, And let not women's weapons, water-drops, Stain my man's cheeks! No, you unnatural hags, I will have such revenges on you both That all the world shall — I will do such things.
305. oldal - When service should in my old limbs lie lame, And unregarded age in corners thrown ; Take that ; and He that doth the ravens feed, Yea, providently caters for the sparrow, Be comfort to my age...
184. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
309. oldal - So many hours must I tend my flock; So many hours must I take my rest; So many hours must I contemplate; So many hours must I sport myself...
367. oldal - The Assyrian came down like the wolf on the fold, And his cohorts were gleaming in purple and gold; And the sheen of their spears was like stars on the sea, When the blue wave rolls nightly on deep Galilee. Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen; Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay wither'd and strown.
308. oldal - Every thing that heard him play, Even the billows of the sea, Hung their heads, and then lay by. In sweet music is such art, Killing care and grief of heart Fall asleep, or hearing, die.
301. oldal - Pray, do not mock me: I am a very foolish fond old man, fourscore and upward, not an hour more nor less; and, to deal plainly, I fear I am not in my perfect mind.
305. oldal - Though I look old, yet I am strong and lusty ; For in my youth I never did apply Hot and rebellious liquors in my blood; Nor did not with unbashful forehead woo The means of weakness and debility ; Therefore my age is as a lusty winter, Frosty, but kindly.