Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answered apostle appearance believe better blessed blood body bring called cause Christ Christians church coming concerning conscience court cross darkness dear death deny desire divine doctrine doth earth eternal evil example excellent express eyes faith father fear flesh follow friends give given glory God's hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope Jesus Jews John judge judgment jury keep king kingdom knowledge leave less liberty light live Lord lusts manifest matter means mind nature never obey peace Penn persons pleasure poor present pride principle prove Quakers reason receive religion respect rich righteousness saith salvation scripture sense shew soul speak spirit suffer tell thee things thou thought true truth unto vanity virtue whole wicked worship
551. oldal - And why take ye thought for raiment. Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow ; they toil not neither do they spin ; and yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
551. oldal - Therefore I say unto you ; Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air, for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns ; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
238. oldal - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, That God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
252. oldal - For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
254. oldal - ... (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified : for when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves : which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another ;) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to...
466. oldal - Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
292. oldal - Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all ; but is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world...
249. oldal - Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth : 6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
554. oldal - For the love of money is the root of all evil, which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things, and follow after righteousness, Godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
6. oldal - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.