Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angel began beginning behold believe Bethsaida Blessed blind body bread brother brought called cast chief Christ cometh commandment dead death delivered departed devil disciples drink earth enter evil eyes faith Father feast feet followed Galilee gave give given gospel hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jews John judge judgment kill king kingdom knew light Lord Mary Master Moses mother Mount multitude parable pass Passover Peter Pharisees Place pray priests prophets receive rise sabbath saith unto say unto Scribes seek seen sent sepulchre servant sheep spake speak spirit stone stood tell temple thee thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt took twelve unto thee whole whosoever witness woman written
89. oldal - He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
267. oldal - Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate, Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
17. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
244. oldal - Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then ? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
227. oldal - And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them, and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth ? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
201. oldal - So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
228. oldal - Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me ; that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sJt on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
169. oldal - Likewise also, as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
220. oldal - Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?