Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
action appear become belief better Bible body bring called cause Christ Christian coming consciousness continually death destroyed disappear disease divine earth Eddy effect eternal ethereal evil existence fact false final force give given God's healing Health heaven human ideas ignorance individual infinite instance Israel Jesus John King knowledge known light limitations living looked Lord manifestation material world matter means mental merely method mind nature never obtained Page Line pass perfect person phenomena possible practical pray prayer present Principle Professor prove realisation reality recognised referred religion says Science scientific seeming seen sense shows so-called speak spiritual statement teaching thee theory things thou thought trouble true truth turn understanding universe unto whole writes wrong
112. oldal - Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven." And this word, "Yet once more," signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
327. oldal - Is there no balm in Gilead ; is there no physician there ? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered...
394. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people ; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
244. oldal - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
546. oldal - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation and kindred and tongue and people ; saying with a loud voice ; Fear God, and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come; and worship him that made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of waters.
380. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel, and to the house of Judah. In those days, and at that time, will I cause the branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.
201. oldal - Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers. If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness ; then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit : I have found a ransom.
389. oldal - And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.