Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
angel appeared began begat beginning behold believe Bethsaida Blessed blind born bread brother brought called cast CHAPTER chief priests child Christ cometh commanded dead death delivered departed devil disciples drink earth enter evil eyes faith Father followed fruit Galilee gave give given hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Herod Holy hour Israel Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jews John judge king kingdom knew laid light living Lord Mary Master meat Moses mother multitude pass Peter Pharisees Pilate pray preach prophet receive say unto scribes seek seen sent servant sheep shew Simon spake speak spirit spoken stood suffered tell temple thine things thou hast thou shalt took truth unto thee Verily I say whosoever witness woman written
283. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut, where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
198. oldal - And He saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with : but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
96. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
284. oldal - Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
5. oldal - And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary ; for thou hast found favour with God. And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a Son, and shalt call His Name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David.
17. oldal - And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him : and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts ; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
166. oldal - And that servant which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
180. oldal - And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed : so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot ; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.