Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
annual meeting appears appointed Association attention Auxiliary Bible B. P. A. vol Baptist begun Bengal Bible Society blessed Board Boston brethren Calcutta Carey Christ Christian church ciety College Committee Connecticut consociation copies coun District of Maine divine divine grace doctrines donations duty England eral evil exertions faith favor Foreign Mission Society formed friends give Gospel hands heart heathen Hindostanee Holy hope India Jesus John labors language late letter Lord Mahratta Malay Massachusetts ment Messrs mind ministers Missionaries natives object Old Testament Orissa Panoplist pastor Pentateuch Persian persons prayer preach present President printed Rangoon received religion religious salvation Scriptures Secretary Seram Serampore sermon Shanscrit sion Soci spirit Tamul Telinga Testament thing tion Tolland county Tranquebar translation Treasurer truth Vizagapatam Voted whole word
23. oldal - Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: But I say unto you, Swear not at all...
49. oldal - Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed : 11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
506. oldal - The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents : the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts. Yea, all kings shall fall down before him : all nations shall serve. him.
506. oldal - Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength. And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant, to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel ; I will also give thec for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
506. oldal - He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
23. oldal - He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
457. oldal - And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse and against his army.
23. oldal - Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
231. oldal - But ye shall not be so : but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger ; and he that is chief, as he that doth serye. For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth ? Is not he that sitteth at meat ? But I am among you as he that serveth.