Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Breaking Of The Bread: An Explanation Of The Holy Communion With Notes ...
Edward Lewes Cutts
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
The Breaking of the Bread: An Explanation of the Holy Communion with Notes ...
Edward Lewes Cutts
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
accept according altar ancient answer apostles beginning believe Bishop blessed blood of Christ body and blood bread and wine break brotherhood called celebration CHAPTER charity Christian Church cloth Collect common confession continue death desire Divine doctrine drink effect Epistle exhortation eyes faith Father feast feeding flesh forgive four gave give given glory God's Gospel grace hands hath heart heaven heavenly Holy Communion human institution Jesus Christ John Liturgy live look Lord Lord's means memorial ment mind munion natural Note offer once partaking passed Paul persons plead pray prayer Prayer-Book present priest primitive reason receive Reformers relations religion restoration sacrament sacrifice Saviour sense shew sins soul spiritual standing Supper symbolical thanks Thee things Thou tion true turn unto whole worship
189. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof : for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us -to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation ; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests : and we shall reign on the earth.
189. oldal - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne, and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb, as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
177. oldal - For as the benefit is great, if with a true penitent heart and lively faith we receive that holy Sacrament; (for then we spiritually eat the flesh of Christ, and drink his blood; then we dwell in Christ, and Christ in us; we are one with Christ, and Christ with us;) so is the danger great, if we receive the same unworthily.
189. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.
34. oldal - Moreover, . brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea ; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea...
61. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven ; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
113. oldal - And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
185. oldal - And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it : if not, it shall turn to you again.
89. oldal - The Supper of the Lord is not only a sign of the love that Christians ought to have among themselves one to another; but rather it is a Sacrament of our Redemption by Christ's death: insomuch that to such as rightly, worthily, and with faith, receive the same, the Bread which we break is a partaking of the Body of Christ; and likewise the Cup of Blessing is a partaking of the Blood of Christ.