Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according afflicted Almighty Amen art of healing assist bear beseech Thee blessed blood body bring calling Christ our Lord Church comfort confess counsel cure danger death desire didst direct diseases dost everlasting evil eyes faith Father fear forgive gifts give glory grace gracious grant unto hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost hope humbly increase iniquities judgment keep knowledge labours learning live look Lord God Lord Jesus Christ Medical medicine merciful Father mind never ourselves perfect Physician pity pleased praise pray Thee Prayer present preserve promised receive seek serve sick sins skill soul strength strengthen studies suffer teach thanks Thine things Thou art Thou hast Thou wilt Thou wouldest thoughts Thy hand Thy Holy Spirit Thy mercy Thy name Thy servant Thy Son Thy word true trust truth turn unto Thee vouchsafe weak whole wisdom
17. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; "Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke; turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.
8. oldal - BLESSED be the name of God for ever and ever: For wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and the seasons: He removeth kings, and setteth up kings : He giveth wisdom unto the wise, And knowledge to them that know understanding: He revealeth the deep and secret things: He knoweth what is in the darkness, And the light dwelleth with him.
77. oldal - Lord, we beseech thee mercifully to receive the prayers of thy people which call upon thee ; and grant that they may both perceive and know what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to fulfil the same ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
70. oldal - Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
72. oldal - If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians : for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
15. oldal - O PRAISE the Lord, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. For his merciful kindness is great toward us : and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.
ix. oldal - ALMIGHTY GOD, who alone canst order the unruly wills and affections of sinful men ; Grant unto thy people, that they may love the thing which thou commandest, and desire that which thou dost promise ; that so, among the sundry and manifold changes of the world, our hearts may surely there be fixed, where true joys are to be found ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
60. oldal - And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient...
4. oldal - Who am I, O Lord God? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto? and this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord God; but thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come.