Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appear Arcana arising assembly Aurora beginning body brought called causes celestial charity Christian Church concerning consequently consider consists constitutes contained correspondence darkness death divine doctrine earth Editors effect especially event evil external faculty faith false former forms further genuine give given gladness ground hath heart heaven hell hence holy human instruction interior internal sense it's Jerusalem Jesus kind letter light Lord Lord's means meant mind mother natural night observations originally particular passage peace persons plain present principle proper providence question reason received regenerated reject religion religious removed respect seems separated signified sins societies songs soul speaking spiritual taken teach therein things tion told took translator true true Church truth understanding unto verse walk wine wisdom Word worship writings written
272. oldal - The air was sweet and plaintive, and the words, literally translated, were these. "The winds roared, and the rains fell. The poor white man, faint and weary, came and sat under our tree. He has no mother to bring him milk; no wife to grind his corn.
65. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: and they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
267. oldal - But a certain Samaritan as he journeyed came where he was, and when he saw him he had compassion on him and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn and took care of him.
268. oldal - And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold the bridegroom cometh: go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil, for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so, lest there be not enough for us and you; but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
81. oldal - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
75. oldal - For whether is it easier to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee ; or to say, arise, and walk ? But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins...
269. oldal - Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life ; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
268. oldal - While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh ; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil ; for our lamps are gone out.
74. oldal - But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
272. oldal - ... of the field, stopped to observe me, and, perceiving that I was weary and dejected, inquired into my situation, which I briefly explained to her. Whereupon, with looks of great compassion, she took up my saddle and bridle, and told me to follow her.