Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Layman's Legacy, Or Twenty-Five Sermons on Important Subjects
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according Adam affirmed aionos answer appear believe blind body called cause coming condition consequence considered corruption darkness dead death destroyed destruction died Divine doctrine dogmas dust earth earthly effect everlasting evil existence expressed fact faith Father figure fire flesh follows future Gentiles give given glory God's Gospel Hades hand hath heaven Hell human imagery immortality Israel Jerusalem Jews John judge judgment King kingdom knowledge light live look Lord Jesus Christ man's matter means mind moral never original orthodox pagan parable parabola Paul Paul's person phrase preached predicted present prophet punishment question raised reader reason receive reference rejected relation resurrection salvation says Scriptures seed seen sense sent signifies sinners soul Spirit term testimony things thou tion true truth unto whole wicked
378. oldal - Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck ; write them upon the table of thine heart : so shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
1. oldal - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low : and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain. And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
244. oldal - And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole : and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, Fig. M. Head of ttock Snake (Python mol when he looketh upon it, shall live.
219. oldal - Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
339. oldal - Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not ; but have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully ; but by manifestation of. the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
230. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
400. oldal - What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded 'according as it is written, 'God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.
343. oldal - Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there : if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea ; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me," even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and...
107. oldal - For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts ; even one thing befalleth them : as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath ; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast : for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
447. oldal - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.