Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham answer apostles appear applied believe blessed bring called cast chapter character Christ Christians coming conduct continued death designed destroyed destruction disciples divine doctrine earth enter evident faith father feast figure fire followers fruit future gate Gehenna Gentiles give given gospel hades hand hath heaven hell hence holy Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John judgment king kingdom language Lazarus light literally Lord lost Luke Mark Matt meaning never object Observations parable pass passage person Pharisees pointed preached professed prophets prove punishment question reason receive refer regard remarks rendered represented rich saith say unto sense sent servants signify sinners spirit supposed thee things thou tion took tree true truth unto verse vineyard wicked xxiv
56. oldal - Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king which would take account of his servants; and when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him which owed him ten thousand talents, but forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down and worshipped him saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
158. oldal - And when they had received it, they murmured against the good man of the house, saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
160. oldal - But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth : and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
184. oldal - Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die ; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
177. oldal - And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
81. oldal - We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.' But he shall say, 'I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
154. oldal - They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
146. oldal - Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you : but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.
32. oldal - And then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn ; and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.