Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostle appear Arminian atonement attention baptism believe benevolent Bible Society blessings book of Esther brethren Brownists cause character children of God church colony Connecticut covenant creature death depravity distributive justice divine divine grace doctrine duty earth effect eminent etermal eternal evil exertions faith father feel friends give glory God's God’s gospel grace Haman happiness hath heart heaven holy hope infinite Israel ject Jesus Christ Jews justice king kingdom labors Lord Lord's Day ment mercy mind ministers ministry missionary moral nation nature ness New-England object peace perfection persons pray prayer preached promote punishment purpose reason received religion religious respect righteousness Sabbath salvation Satan Saviour scriptures Serampore sinners sins ſº soul spirit suffer things thou tion total depravity true truth ture unto Utica Christian Magazine wicked word
134. oldal - And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; but Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
272. oldal - Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks : the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
257. oldal - And Solomon reigned over all kingdoms from the river unto the land of the Philistines, and unto the border of Egypt: they brought presents, and served Solomon all the days of his life.
296. oldal - How shall I give thee up, Ephraim ? How shall I deliver thee, Israel? How shall I make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboim ? Mine heart is turned within me, My repentings are kindled together.
272. oldal - Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.
257. oldal - The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents : The kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts. Yea, all kings shall fall down before him : All nations shall serve him.
210. oldal - Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple ? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar ? Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the Gospel should live of the Gospel.
359. oldal - AND after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: for true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
256. oldal - For I will cast out the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders: neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the LORD thy God thrice in the year.
363. oldal - And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins ; wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience, among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.