Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear bear believe beloved better blessed blood body bring brought called cause child Christ Christian Church comfort coming darkness dear death desire divine doubt earth eternal eyes fact faith Father fear feel felt flesh fruit give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost hope Jesus keep light live look Lord Lord's means meet mind nature never once passed peace person poor praise pray prayer preached precious present promise prove reader received rest salvation Satan saved Scripture seemed seen sinner sins soon soul speak Spirit stand suffering sure sweet tell thee things thou thought tion true truth unto wait whole young
342. oldal - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
297. oldal - Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.
553. oldal - And when He had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up ; and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel : which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven ? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven.
256. oldal - These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
553. oldal - ... when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ ; who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power : WHEN HE SHALL COME to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe . . in that day" ie, the day of their first resurrection, etc., as above described.
229. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
570. oldal - So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption ; it is raised in incorruption : It is sown in dishonour ; it is raised in glory : it is sown in weakness ; it is raised in power : It is sown a natural body ; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
134. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath : for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner : but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
553. oldal - But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
225. oldal - THEN Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us ? see thou to that. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.