Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection Apostle appear arise believe better blessed bring called cause Christ christian church clear comes comfort command consider course darkness death delight desire divine doth doubt draw earth enemies enlarged evil excellent faith fall Father fear flesh follow fruit give glory God's grace grow hand happy hath hear heart heaven hold holy hope Jesus Christ judgment keep kind king kingdom knowledge least less light live look Lord means mind nature ness never once peace perfection persons praise prayer present prophet raised reason receive religion rest rich seek sense shine sins soul speak spirit stand strange strength suffer sure sweet taken thee things thou thoughts tion trouble true truly turn unto walk wisdom wise wrath
430. oldal - And Jesus, answering, said unto them, "Suppose ye that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, 'Nay; but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
160. oldal - Will the LORD cast off for ever ? and will He be favourable no more? Is His mercy clean gone for ever ? doth His promise fail for evermore ? Hath God forgotten to be gracious ? hath He in anger shut up His tender mercies...
403. oldal - For thus saith the Lord GOD, the holy One of Israel, In returning and rest shall ye be saved ; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength ; and ye would not.
430. oldal - Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: and if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
201. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
218. oldal - But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
415. oldal - Surely every man walketh in a vain shew : surely they are disquieted in vain : he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them. And now, LORD, what wait I for ? my hope is- in Thee.
61. oldal - Many shall come from the east and from the west, from the north and from the south, and shall sit down with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of God.