Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able Acts Apostle appear apply believe benefit blessed body bring brought called cause character Christian Comforter commandments compassion conduct consider dead death delivered desire disciples distress Divine earth effect eternal evil eyes faith Father favour fear flesh follow forgiveness give given glory gospel grace hand hath heal hear heart heaven holy hope humble instruction John kind King kingdom known live look Lord Jesus Christ lost Luke manifested mankind manner Matthew means mercy mind miracle nature obedience object observe obtain occasion ourselves parable pardon partake peace persons Pharisees poor praise pray prayer presence profession promised prophets Psalm reason receive regard respecting riches righteousness salvation Saviour seek servant sinners sins soul Spirit spoken thee things thou thought true truth unto walk
364. oldal - And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath *, and rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
148. oldal - And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. 4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
323. oldal - For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth ; The poor also, and him that hath no helper. He shall spare the poor and needy, And shall save the souls of the needy. He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence : And precious shall their blood be in his sight.
272. oldal - Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see: For I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them ; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
68. oldal - Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
165. oldal - Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee ; leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way ; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
336. oldal - When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room ; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him; and he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, ' Give this man place ;' and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
97. oldal - A certain man made a great supper, and bade many: and sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready. And they all with one consent began to make excuse.
67. oldal - There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God : for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.