Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham acquainted already answer appear attended baptized become believe blessed Board brethren brother brought called cause Christ Christian church circumstances considered continued conversion covenant dear death desire difficulties doubt England expect express faith fathers former Frey friends gave Gentiles give Gospel grace hand happy hear heart Hebrew holy hope instruction Israel Jesus Jesus Christ Jewish Jews Joseph Judah kind labours land language learned letter live London Lord manner means meeting mentioned Messiah mind minister Missionary nature never object observed obtained person poor pray prayer preach prediction present promised promote prophecy prophets reader reason received religion respecting restoration salvation Scriptures sinner Society soon soul Spirit things thought tion took true truth unto week whole wish worship
306. oldal - And behold I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
264. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
209. oldal - I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall ? God forbid : but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. Now, if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness...
165. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites ; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises ; whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
210. oldal - LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. "And many people shall go and say, 'Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths:' for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
186. oldal - Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion; for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. "For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
260. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee...
255. oldal - ... and that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies, — if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity ; then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember, and I will remember the land.
227. oldal - Also I heard the voice of the LORD, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us ? Then said I, Here am I ; send me.
281. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.