Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amongst Antinomian appeared appointed Asbury attended Baltimore began believe bishop blessed Boston brother called Christ Christian church circuit comfort commenced conference congregation Connecticut river continued converted court-house crossed crowded house desire exhorted faith favour feel felt Friday friends gave glory gospel grace greatly happy hear heard hearers heart hope Jesse Lee Jesus John journey labours leave liberty in speaking Lord Lord's Supper love feast Lynn meeting-house Metho Methodists miles mind minister ministry Monday morning never New-England New-York night I preached North Carolina o'clock I preached ordination persons pleased Portsmouth praise pray prayer preachers Province of Maine Readfield received rence river rode Sabbath Saturday sermon sinners society solemn soul spirit spoke stayed all night Sunday tarried tears thing Thursday tion told took town travelling Tuesday Virginia visited Wednesday weeping wept William Jessop wished word Yadkin River
169. oldal - I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever : but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me ; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
97. oldal - IF ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth: For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
180. oldal - But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
354. oldal - STAND fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
353. oldal - Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance. In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
228. oldal - God ; who will render to every man according to his deeds : to them who by patient continuance in well-doing, seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life ; but •unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath: tribulation and anguish upon every soul of man that doeth evil...