Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aaron altar angel answered apostles appear Assyria became believed blessed blood brother brought burnt-offering called carried cast chief children of Israel Christ commanded continued David dead death disciples divine earth Egypt elders EMPIRE enter father Feast feet fire gave give given Greek ground hand hath head hear heard heart heaven Holy hundred Israel Israelites Italy Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joshua Judah Judges king kingdom land living Lord Lord's Luke Mark Matt month Moses Mount night Numb offered Paul Persian Peter priests prophet received reign Roman Rome rulers Saul saying Scripture sent seven sons spirit stone stood Tabernacle taken Temple thee thereafter things third thou thou shalt thousand tion took tribes twelve unto voice Whither whole
221. oldal - For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them...
66. oldal - Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee : for whither thou goest, I will go ; and where thou lodgest I will lodge : thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: " Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part thee and me.
172. oldal - When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompense be made thee. But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: and thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
85. oldal - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind : for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
158. oldal - And he said unto them. With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.
46. oldal - Hear now my words : If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches ; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold ; wherefore, then, were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
178. oldal - Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead : so the last error shall be worse than the first.
131. oldal - Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife; for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people from their sins.
175. oldal - Neither do men put new wine into old bottles : else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish : but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
13. oldal - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life : and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heeL...