Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according Acts ancient apostle apostle's appear Author become believe bestowed blessings brethren called cause Chris Christ Christian church claim Compare continue course desire Divine duty eats Edition election epistle evil expression fact faith father favour feeling Gentiles give glory God's gospel grace happiness hardened heart holy human intended Israel Jesus Jewish Jews kindness kingdom knowledge language live Lord manifest means ment Messiah mind Moses natural never obedience object observed Octavo offered passage Paul peace persons Pharaoh preached present privileges promise prophet punishment quoted reason receive reference regard rejection respect righteousness Roman Salute salvation saved Saviour Scripture Second serve severity sinful speak spirit suppose sure Testament thee things thou tion true truth unbelieving unto weak whole
107. oldal - The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, and caused me to pass by them round about : and, behold, there were very many in the open valley ; and, lo, they were very dry.
175. oldal - But now after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage ? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
11. oldal - And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
202. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me...
14. oldal - For they are not all Israel which are of Israel : neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children : but, in Isaac shall thy seed be called ; that is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God : but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
3. oldal - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham ; And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first, God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
22. oldal - I HAVE loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us ? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: Yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, And laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
118. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
20. oldal - And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
32. oldal - And Moses went out of the city from Pharaoh, and spread abroad his hands unto the LORD: and the thunders and hail ceased, and the rain was not poured upon the earth. 34 And when Pharaoh saw that the rain and the hail and the thunders were ceased, he sinned yet more, and hardened his heart, he and his servants.